Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Butter Chicken With Basmati Rice (Frozen)


Let's get right to the bottom line. I would give it a lackluster 2/5 stars. I LOVE Indian food and I go out a lot with my friends to the restaurants around where I live in Seattle. I think there are some that are pretty "authentic". First, the texture of butter chicken was just not there it was droopy and more "liquidy" then I would have liked. Also the rice became very soft in the microwave which I did not like either. The taste was okay I didn't think the chicken was all that special either. Overall if you are looking for a really quick Indian fix then go ahead and buy this but other than that pass and save your craving for some restaurant food or home cooking. I am going to have to pass on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment